Simply Elijah Wood Fiction
It's a cool site!

Categories

Elijah [4]
Stories based on Elijah
Elijah and Dan [8]
Stories based on Elijah and Daniel Radcliffe
Movies [3]
Stories based on Elijah's movies
Television [1]
Stories based on Elijah's tv shows
Cross-Overs [1]
Stories mixed with other movies

Site Info

Members: 18
Series: 0
Stories: 16
Chapters: 62
Word count: 77084
Authors: 1
Reviews: 1
Reviewers: 1
Newest Member: Frodo
 

Skin Change


It's complicated by lovelyelijah

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +


It was Friday night when Nina, Marcie, Dan and Elijah were in the car watching a movie at the drive in. Nina was sitting close to Dan as they ate popcorn together. Marcie touched Elijah's thigh and he looked at her. She giggled and Adair shook her head. Dan noticed and looked at Nina. "Is something wrong?"

"I think my friend is trying to put the moves on your brother." She whispered to him.

"Oh.." Dan now understood what the commotion was about.

Elijah cursed under his breath. He had loved what she was trying to do. But she drove him insane. "Hey could you please stop I am trying to watch the movie." "Ok, I am sorry its just that. Well you know how I get after my period and I love you."

"I love you too. But we can't do this here." He sat back in his seat.

She blinked away tears as sat there. He heard her sniffle, he touched her thigh but she didn't do anything. "Look, its almost finished. I could take you on a drive after my brother drives us home."

"What if he doesn't let you?" She got closer to him.

"Then we can, find a place or I can come to your place since your parent's aren't home." He had just remembered.

"Deal." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Marcie sat there patiently as she watched the film. She hadn't known Elijah for long several times they had went out and when he asked her to be his girlfriend she was so happy. Elijah, wasn't like his brother Dan. Not much anyway despite their looks. He was nice, kind and sweet but he also had a wild side which Marcie thrived on.

Marcie opened the car door and got out. She walked to the restroom and Dan followed behind her. "Hey."

"What?" She turned around.

"Where are you going?" He wanted to know.

"The restroom. Why you wanna come with?" She said sarcastically.

"Yeah." He walked with her.

"Hey, why is your brother all uptight?" Marcie asked him.

"I can't tell you he made me promise not to tell you." Dan looked down.

"Was it something I did?" She had to ask.

"No. He loves you and he's having a hard time saying it to you." Dan said.

"Oh, because of last time what I said. I didn't mean to pressure him about it. I love him no matter what." Marcie saw the ladies room.

"I am sure he understands." Dan said going on to the men's room.

She split and went her way. It was empty and she went to the sink and started to cry. Marcie felt a sadness, she knew he loved her. The tears just seemed to fall and she didn't know why. She felt alone, upset and miserable. When she heard the knock on the restroom door it startled her. "Marcie, I'm going to the car." Dan said.

"All right." She wiped her eyes, but her voice was cracked.

Dan heard her, he knew something was wrong. He went to the car and when he seen his brother smoking a cigarette he hit him up for the cigarette. "Your girlfriend is in the restroom crying." Dan said.

"You left her there?" Elijah said.

"She wants you. Go to her." Dan said.

Elijah went to see what was wrong. Marcie looked in the mirror splashing her face with water. She tried to cover the tears but it was just no use. It was then that she heard his knock and she turned when she heard his voice. "Marcie, can I speak to you."

She glanced out the door. "Yeah what's up?"

"Are you alone?" He knew she had been crying.

"Yes." She said.

He pushed her back in and started to kiss her. She put her arms around him and started kissing him. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes, but can we wait till we get home?"

"Sure. Why were you crying?" he touched her face.

"I just felt sad it was silly." She looked down.

"Don't we've been together and I...." He hesitated.

"You don't have to say it, I know you do." She kissed him.

"I love you..." He managed to say.

She hugged him. He hugged her too. They ended up going back to the car. Marcie felt happy as they started heavily making out in the backseat. Adair heard them and so did Dan. Elijah was between her legs lucky for them she was wearing jeans. He had his hand under her shirt and he was kissing her neck. Marcie grabbed him feeling the outline of his erection. He whispered into her ear. "I want you so bad."

"Then let's stop." She looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

Marcie grabbed another cigarette from her purse. She opened the window and looked out, without thinking she got out of the car. Elijah had made her so in need it wasn't funny. She closed her eyes and pictured it. Adair looked at her, "How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?" Marcie opened her eyes.

"Elijah, touching you?" Adair asked.

"It feels good. Can we get out of here. I wanna take him home and ravish the shit out of him." She smoked her cigarette looking at both brothers.

"How did you get him to make the first move?" Adair looked at Dan.

"We made out and I started touching him. I guess I got him really worked up cause the next thing I knew was he was taking off my clothes asking me if he needed protection or not. He was horrible at first but we kept on and he's so good now. He gives me orgasms and boy can he deliver." She giggled and crushed the cigarette beneath her shoe.